Excelcia Music Publishing Administrative Offices Prep for Move
The company will be moving to a new, bigger location.
Excelcia Music Publishing has issued a reminder to retailers regarding the company's upcoming move. The statement reads as follows:
"We are excited to announce that the Excelcia Music Publishing administrative offices will be moving to a new (and BIGGER) location! This is an amazing opportunity for us as we continue to grow and bring on new staff. I can't wait to share pictures with you after we are all settled."
To prepare for this move with as little interruption as possible for our customers, the company is asking for the following over the next few weeks:
- Starting now, please forward physical mail/payments to the new address. You can pay securely online with bank ACH (Excelcia's preferred payment method) or by credit card. Use the electronic link included in your invoice email to make your payment quickly and conveniently while keeping your payment details secure.
- Prepare early and get your orders in ahead of the move by Friday, June 23. Orders should be sent to email@example.com.
- Exclecia will be moving on Monday, June 26. While they plan to stay open, their communication might be limited. Email will be the best mode of communication during this transition. Please be advised that the company will be unable to process expedited orders on this day.
- Excelcia should be fully operational by Tuesday, June 27.
- This move will not affect the company's Distribution warehouse in Atlanta, GA. They will be shipping as normal.
The company's phone number and fax will not change. The new address will be:
Excelcia Music Publishing
1525 S. Florida Ave Suite 4
Lakeland, FL 33803
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Diana Traietta, Director of Sales and Marketing, Excelcia Music Publishing, Wingert-Jones Publications, RBC Publications, and Kendor Music Publishing at (863) 213-3100 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.